Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Americade/New England Trip

Day one - May 28, 2008. Ray brought me to work and I put him to work! There was a lot to finish before I could leave work. We were hoping to beat the storms, especially through Altanta traffic. With Ray's, Bob's and Betty's hard work, we got EVERYTHING finished I needed to! HURRAY! Ryan told me to be very careful and go. So, we did in fact make it through Atlanta and safely to Duncan, SC with just a few sprinkles. (Duncan is between Greensville and Spartanburg, SC.)



The woman at the Front Desk recommended Demitrie's for dinner, it was yummy and I am still stuffed. I've even set up a blog! I hope my kids are proud of me! :) Of course it doesn't look all cool like Meghan's but I'll learn how to pretty it up. I'm just darn proud that I got this far. No pictures today, just a new blog for folks to keep up with our daily adventures.



Tomorrow, Thursday, May 29, we will head for Hagar'stown in Maryland. It will be a long day!

No comments: