Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 8 Americade/New England



Wednesday, June 4: Today we were up again early for our tour. This was be a shorter ride on the bike but encluded a train ride alongside the Hudson River. When we got to the staging area there was Barbara and Barry. We were heading out by 8:30am again passing some beautiful scenery, much like North Georgia/North Carolina/Tennessee areas. We rode to 1000 acre Ranch were we left our bikes and got on the train. Barbara and Barry are the ones in the picture with us on the train.

When we got back to Lake George we walked through more vendor areas. We headed to Painted Pony Ranch for a BBQ and the Rodeo. It was my first Rodeo and enjoyable. On a very small scale I was told, but since it was my first one I was impressed. I played around with my camera trying to get a fantastic picture.... maybe by the time our vacation is over I will have figured it out.

It seems all we've done this trip is eat, ride, eat, ride, eat, ride.... you get the point.... I'm scared to get on the scales when we get home! There is an ice cream place on every street corner!!!!!! (and putt putt golf, which is what we should have been doing instead of eating ice cream on every street corner)

No comments: